48 Hours In Edinburgh || Photo Diary

10/13/2017


We all take a lot of photos when on vacation, right? My recent two night trip to Edinburgh with my mother was no exception. The city is gorgeous, so excuse the many photos of buildings. If you enjoy blog posts with more words, check out the overview of my first trip to Edinburgh: Edinburgh: Ghost Tours, National Museum of Scotland, Serrano Manchego.














































Where is the prettiest place that you've travelled to? Let me know in the comments!


2 comments

  1. I love Edinburgh so much - it's definitely my favourite city! Your photos are gorgeous x

    Alice // The Rose Glow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's truly the most beautiful of places. I think even if all the photos were blurry, it'd be pretty. Yay for old buildings.

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Rooting Branches. Design by FCD.